Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Where does the time go???

Ok, seriously. I was hoping that I would be much better with staying up on posting on the blog. Ugh. Time just slips away from me so quickly, especially with the holidays. What have I been doing with all my "free" time, you ask? Ummm.. here's a quick run down.

- decorating the house

- Christmas shopping

- CLEANING!

- working (blaaaaah)

- and then of course, dealing with Miss Campbell being sick....


The house is all Christmas'd up! I've gotten creative with centerpieces, so I'll post those in the next few days, as well as our home all decorated.


In the meantime, here's a shot of the fam. This was intended to be the Christmas card this year, but alas- we've decided to forgo Christmas cards this year. No time to get them done! Soooo....


Happy Holidays from the Norwoods!


No comments:

Post a Comment