Monday, June 7, 2010

Did I mention....

that I will not be returning to teach after this school year ends (in 11 days, including the weekend)? Well, if that is news to you, then surprise!

Yes, it was not a long, hard decision for me. But it was the best decision I could make. I have no idea what I will do for a full time job come the fall, but that's ok.... something great will come along. And if something great doesn't come along, well then I'll just settle for something that pays (some of) the bills while I'm still searching for greatness.

The closer I get to June 18th, the more I feel like a little kid on the last day of school. I'm so very much looking forward to getting rid of this jaded, constantly irritated parent of everyone else's child that I've become. I'm ready to be back to the old Tiffany-- fun loving, more relaxed, cool and collected under pressure, and know that I'm a valued and successful part of a team! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment