Monday, May 24, 2010

In love....

Is it wrong to love a cleaning product? If so, then I truly do not want to be right! :) I am madly in love with the Woolite Rug Stick!


Before purchasing our home almost a year and a half ago, we came from rental properties that only had hard wood floors. As much as we love the hard wood, with a toddler we needed carpet. In a year and a half, the carpet in the living room is looking a bit downtrodden. I tend to be a bit skeptical when it comes to cleaning products, so I have ignored the Woolite Rug Stick commericals for a while. The hubbs and I have been complaining about the dark, matted down spots on the carpet for a while though, and we decided to give this a shot.


Let me tell you-- it is worth the hype! The carpet looked VERY refreshed, the stains and dirt were GONE, and the entire room just smelled incredibly fresh. I will say, however, that it took a lot of scrubbing, and I used the entire 22 oz. can for just half of my living room. I think that with more regular use, however, I won't need to a) scrub like the Queen is coming to visit, and b) use the entire can for one spot on the rug!


The kit is about $15, and the full size spray is $5 (I think). For that price, it's great maintanence for carpet and area rugs (and personally, I liked the results better than when we've had the carpets professionally cleaned!).

No comments:

Post a Comment