Monday, April 26, 2010

What I wore....

yesterday! I tried styling my new CV for Target wedges for a UL party I did yesterday afternoon. It was a windy, humid day here in central VA, and this outfit was so comfy that I wish I had more places than just the party to go to!

Two things:
1) this is my FIRST polyvore, so it's somewhat bland and I probably didn't do it right, but oh well.
2) I don't have an IRL photo of the outfit.... Campbell was sick with a fever and Ryan was running on about 1 hour of sleep (as was I) from being up literally all night with her. So no photos.... maybe another time?



Sunday party day
Sunday party day by tnorwood featuring Cynthia Vincent shoes




Everything listed in the polyvore is right, except for the pants. I actually wore a pair of Gap 1969 cropped jeans from about 3 years ago... but they look just like the ones in the polyvore.

I liked the outfit, and the tunic is so comfy! I wish that it came in more colors or designs though!

I'm really wanting to style the CV's more, but I'm coming up with a lot of "not appropriate for work" outfits, such as fun (shorter) skirts and shorts.... any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment