Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Addicted

I'm keeping with my goal of losing weight and getting in shape; therefore I'm trying to watch what I eat. But I am absolutely ADDICTED to the Kettle Brand Potato Chips. Ugh... so delish. The nice thing is that they are all natural, so I feel a *teensy* bit better about consuming mass quantities of them.

My fave flav? The Spicy Thai. Oh. My. God. Sweet and Spicy and Salty all in one. It doesn't help at all that Kroger had Buy 1 get 1 Free on these yesterday. Yes, I do have two bags in my pantry, thankyouverymuch.



Excuse me while I sit in my darkened classroom and enjoy a little bliss.... yes, I did bring a little zip bag of a perfectly measured out single serving portion. :)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this flavor, but the honey dijon are crazy good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these chips! My favorite is buffalo blue :)

    ReplyDelete