Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tile and Crown Moulding makes a girl happy

Ahhh... relief! The tile backsplash is complete! My kitchen is *finally* back in order. The next step is choosing a pretty color to paint the kitchen... I'm thinking of a nice green. Green is such a hard color to get right (much like orange)... in my mind, I'm thinking something like an aloe green, but I don't know if it will be too bright. After updating this blog, I'm going to Behr's website to play with their "Paint your place" tool. It is SO awesome- you upload pictures of your room, and then get to try out paint colors with a click of the mouse!

Enjoy the pictures of our updated space.... In the coming weeks, Ryan and I will be tackling the landscaping with the help my wonderful Aunt Chris! I'm looking forward to getting some color around the outside of the house! :)

Happy Easter y'all!

The living room as we got things ready to install the crown moulding.

Crown moulding installed... it makes such a HUGE difference in the feel of the room!

Our boring, bland kitchen before our much needed tile backsplash....

Ryan installed the tile backsplash completely on his own.... I am in love with the way the kitchen looks with it now!

Isn't this tile BEAUTIFUL? The awesome folks at Moasic Tile Co. here in Midlothian helped us find just the right fit for our kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment