Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Stella & Dot

I don't know what took me so long to get on board, but I am finally in love with Stella & Dot.  It could be that I went to a trunk show for a different jewelry line a few years ago and felt pressured to buy things that I didn't feel was worth my money.  I attended a Stella & Dot trunk show about a month ago, and had my defenses up.  I was NOT going to be persuaded to buy anything that I didn't think was worth the money. 

Stella & Dot completely surprised me!  I love the jewelry- it is so beautiful, and versatile.  You can wear the jewelry in so many ways, and layer the items.  I was so immediately addicted that I decided I had to host a trunk show (though, I don't need much of a reason to open my home to a bunch of my girlfriends, drink wine, and shop!).

I wanted to open the opportunity to attend my trunk show to all my blogosphere friends through a virtual trunk show!  Buying through a Stella & Dot trunk show is so easy- you can have the items shipped right to your door, and the shipping is FAST! (At the previous show I attended, I placed my order on Sunday and had it waiting on my porch on Wednesday!)



Take some time to shop at www.stelladot.com/melissamcleod .  If you would like to make a purchase, click on "Can't make it to the trunk show? Find your hostess" and then enter TIFFANY NORWOOD. 

Happy shopping!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment